The Management Planning and Evaluation Secretariat is responsible for the design, implementation, evaluation and control of operational plans and institutional development programs for the short, medium and long term.
To develop general planning in an effective and transparent manner within the framework of the mission, vision, principles, purposes and functions of the National University of Agriculture.
- Create and strengthen the planning culture through capacity building and the institutionalization of functional strategic and operational plans.
- Support the formulation and management of institutional programs and projects of importance for the development of the University.
- To provide feedback on the development of the University with proposals aimed at improving its administrative, academic and productive performance.
The functions of the Board of Directors are set forth in Article 159 of the bylaws.
- Consolidate the institutional development plan, the institutional strategic plan and the institutional operational plan of the National University of Agriculture in accordance with the requirements of the country's economic and social development and in coordination with the Administrative-Financial Management as appropriate;
- Identify and propose strategies and lines of action for institutional development;
- Propose, supervise and prepare studies aimed at measuring the development of the institution and the behavior of the global, national and local environment of the educational sector;
- Propose institutional strategies in the implementation of public policies that affect the development of the institution;
- Support in the coordination of the processes for the preparation of projects, proposals, requests and other tasks inherent to the management of non-regularizable income, before public and private entities and non-governmental organizations;
- Coordinate the development of the different units of the National University of Agriculture and rationalize their administration in accordance with institutional goals;
- Support the different budgetary units of the National University of Agriculture in the preparation of its budget and consolidate its requirements in the general budget, the execution of which it must evaluate and control; and,
- All other functions stipulated in the Bylaws, its regulations and others derived therefrom.
Quarterly Management Reports of the Universidad Nacional de Agricultura
In compliance with the provisions of Article No. 9 of the General Budget Provisions 2021, published in the Official Gazette La Gaceta on December 23, 2020, this section presents the quarterly management reports of the National University of Agriculture, which contain the physical and financial execution of the Annual Operating Plan and the Budget of the National University of Agriculture.