- Area of professional performance: Information Technologies Agricultural Economics
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences of the National University of Agriculture is constituted as a set of policies, strategies, processes and projects related to each other and to the national and regional development, which form a body of doctrine oriented towards the management of knowledge of the related sciences, responsibility of the Faculty, towards the search for quality of the Institution, its programs and careers.
To train professionals capable of generating and transferring high-value knowledge in economics, administration and finance, information technology, project management and agribusiness development for the agricultural sector in Honduras and the world.
To be a prestigious Faculty, recognized nationally and internationally in knowledge management, research and linkage with society in the areas of economic development, administration and finance, information technology, project management and agribusiness development.
The Faculty has a select multidisciplinary teaching team whose dedication to knowledge management strengthens the following areas: Economics, agricultural economics, environmental economics, business administration, entrepreneurship, finance, project formulation and evaluation, agricultural research and community development, marketing, quality management, and information and communication technologies. For its operation, the Faculty maintains in its proposal the creation of seven academic departments, of which two are currently in function: Sectoral Economics and Business Organization and Management. The remaining five are defined in the University Statute: a) Department of Economic Theory, b) Rural Economic Development, c) Economics of Technological Change, d) International Economics and e) Econometrics.
- Area of professional performance: Marketing Information Technology Management
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of professional performance: Teaching and Communication
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Area of professional performance: Business Administration
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Practice Area: Finance and International Trade
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Area of professional performance: Administrative
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of professional performance: Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Management and Total Quality.
- Area of professional performance: Administrative, financial and economic.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Area of Professional Practice: Teaching/Member of the University Board of Directors/PPS Committee/Thesis Advisor, Supervised Professional Practice
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of professional performance: Agricultural Economics. Formulation of Agricultural Projects. Environmental Economics.
- Area of professional performance: Project formulation, agricultural extension, research and community development.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Area of professional performance: Business Administration.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of professional performance: Business Administration, Projects, Entrepreneurship, Local Development.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Area of professional performance: Computer Science. Cost Accounting
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org