- Area of professional performance: Information Technologies Agricultural Economics
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Agricultural Business Administration program trains professionals with technical, human and conceptual skills, with a broad vision of the world, social responsibility and ethical commitment, leaders in the management of administrative and technological knowledge, capable of undertaking and managing companies contributing to the solution of priority problems of the country's sustainable development.
To train leading and competent professionals in the sustainable development of the administrative-agricultural sector within the framework of advances in science and technology, based on ethical values, with lifelong learning, innovation to generate and manage companies, committed to society and the environment.
The graduates of the Administration Career of the Agricultural Business Administration Career of this educational institution will have the skills and values acquired during the teaching-learning and evaluation process; valid for life and/or for a profession.
They will have technical, human and conceptual skills, with a broad vision of the world, social responsibility and ethical commitment, leaders in the management of administrative and technological knowledge, capable of undertaking and managing companies contributing to the solution of priority problems of the country's sustainable development.
Name of the course: Agricultural Business Administration, code: AE-530401, duration: four years. With twelve academic periods of fifteen weeks each period in face-to-face mode at night and distance (weekends). Study Plan 57 subjects with 196 units and accreditation of Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural Business Administration.
These are general capabilities of the graduates:
- Solve problems in their professional field, identifying and developing solution options.
- Undertake and innovate professional projects with leadership.
- Conduct scientific and participatory research in their professional field.
- Communicate adequately through the English language.
- Express ideas, arguments and messages in a clear, coherent and precise manner, using the appropriate language according to the context in which he/she operates.
- Use Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) efficiently.
- Work proactively in teams.
The student who aspires to enter the Agricultural Business Administration career must show:
- Reading comprehension (Ability to read and understand what is read).
- Logical ability (having understood what is read, ability to transfer that knowledge to problem solving).
- Interest in administrative, economic and financial sciences and the agricultural sector.
- Interest in the activities of the agricultural sector, with a clear vision of the importance of management in agricultural, livestock and agro-industrial enterprises.
- Discipline, responsibility, autonomy and perseverance to study both with the direct support of the teacher and during their independent work.
- Moral, ethical and human values.
- Communication and interaction skills for collaborative learning.
- An adequate aptitude for reading, critical and creative judgment in order to be involved in the production process.
- Possess knowledge in the areas of: Basic Sciences, Mathematics and English.
- Area of professional performance: Marketing Information Technology Management
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of professional performance: Teaching and Communication
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Area of professional performance: Business Administration
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Practice Area: Finance and International Trade
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Area of professional performance: Administrative
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of professional performance: Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Management and Total Quality.
- Area of professional performance: Administrative, financial and economic.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Area of Professional Practice: Teaching/Member of the University Board of Directors/PPS Committee/Thesis Advisor, Supervised Professional Practice
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of professional performance: Agricultural Economics. Formulation of Agricultural Projects. Environmental Economics.
- Area of professional performance: Project formulation, agricultural extension, research and community development.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Area of professional performance: Business Administration.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of professional performance: Business Administration, Projects, Entrepreneurship, Local Development.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Area of professional performance: Computer Science. Cost Accounting
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org